- The Savior is our rock and the Father is the mountain.
- The Savior is the tree and His branches, His arms caress the air as he wraps us in His bosom.
- The Father be the mountain of our lives. We are forever climbing until we reach the kingdom, and the more we climb, the more we serve.
- We are all feted to a rock. The bigger our rock is the greater our devotion is to the savior.
- Our father is like the fields. If we lose faith the fields will wither and die, similarly if our faith grows the fields will grow in abundance.
A caged beast is like sin in chains. You can control the beast by taming and nurturing as the same as feeding sin.
As each of us in the world are given a spiritual gift, Joseph’s gift (in my opinion) was one of the most extraordinary, the gift of prophecy. Joseph prophesied through dreams. In these dreams he had visions and he was able to understand the visions and interpret their meanings. This would be described as having the seer ability, of which in today’s time would be considered by popular norm as having a psychic ability.
When Adam and Eve bit into the apples sin entered, and knowledge of light and dark entered into them stamping human kind. With this knowledge their eyes had opened up and they knew they were naked. Knowing that they were naked (acting upon the newly acquired knowledge) they constructed clothes from themselves out of fig leaves. This all being said we possibly could not have evolved intellectually without knowledge.
Knowledge can be used for good and bad intentions. this good and bad equates to the knowledge of light and dark.
Going off of the basis that God is all knowing, then could he have known about the cause and effect of creating an enemy, Lucifer. If so, then he knew by creating Lucifer, Lucifer would invoke one of the most dangerous of thoughts, curiosity into one of his future creations humans by taking up the form of a snake and enticing that creation, a human to eat from the Tree of Knowledge stamping human – kind with sin, the knowledge of good and evil. That knowledge spun a series of events that spiraled human – kind in a world of chaos.
This would then give him a reason to flood the world and give Noah a chance to save it because of sin, and secondly to save the world from sin by sending down his son Jesus.
~Into the den of weeds does the raven croak counting weed upon weeds with croak upon croak~
- If sin be your desire then you shall walk under the guise of the bone mask. Hollow is your sin as hollow is your mask.
- When the soul is hollow selfishness surfaces with the bone mask the fisherman, casting out for itself.
- This mask of bone is the hollow nature of sin, and you walk with hollow cadence as long as the mask be upon your face.
- This mask of bone will sting, and when it stings it burns the soul with each hollow act. the more the mask stings the more the sting burns; the deeper the sting becomes sinking deeper and deeper into the core of the soul.
When our hands and feet are set aflame with sin let it be that from your mouth God, like a fountain living water pours over our hands and feet. Let the water wash and cleanse us of our sin. Let it be that our hands do not burn. Let it be that our feet do not smolder. Let it be that no more ash follows in our wake, be it we be cleansed from the fountain-like mouth of God.
- The shadow be of mind where thought can cloud the heart, the shadow can shroud over the light if the smallest bit of doubt exists.
- Many shadows shroud the mind: the shadow of anger, the shadow of jealousy, the shadow of pain and the shadow of greed. These shadows rest in the depths of the mind and strike whenever sin of the deep is desired.
- Into the shadow will you walk with boots and feet aflame leaving destruction in your wake. venture not into the cirque of darkness, for where there be darkness there may be fire.
- If you were to step into the shadow then your feet would be cast aflame burning hotter with each step, sin upon sin.
- Your hand is cast aflame if the hand be a hand of sin reaching into the shadows. The more the hand sinks into the shadows grasping and grabbing at its dense veil the more the hand will burn.
- Step into the shadow with leg in full and the leg will be set aflame with sin. This is the acceptance of sin and the willingness to pursue with legs aflame and burning. Then torso and arms are cast aflame and burning. The hands are next to burn and the last to burn is the head, and as the head burns the mind singes from the flames imprinting the desire of sin.
Be it we be the water of the fountain and the Holy Spirit be the construct coursing our bodies with its golden power flowing us with holy might like a mighty stream from the mouth of God pouring over our hearts.