- The shadow be of mind where thought can cloud the heart, the shadow can shroud over the light if the smallest bit of doubt exists.
- Many shadows shroud the mind: the shadow of anger, the shadow of jealousy, the shadow of pain and the shadow of greed. These shadows rest in the depths of the mind and strike whenever sin of the deep is desired.
- Into the shadow will you walk with boots and feet aflame leaving destruction in your wake. venture not into the cirque of darkness, for where there be darkness there may be fire.
- If you were to step into the shadow then your feet would be cast aflame burning hotter with each step, sin upon sin.
- Your hand is cast aflame if the hand be a hand of sin reaching into the shadows. The more the hand sinks into the shadows grasping and grabbing at its dense veil the more the hand will burn.
- Step into the shadow with leg in full and the leg will be set aflame with sin. This is the acceptance of sin and the willingness to pursue with legs aflame and burning. Then torso and arms are cast aflame and burning. The hands are next to burn and the last to burn is the head, and as the head burns the mind singes from the flames imprinting the desire of sin.
Be it we be the water of the fountain and the Holy Spirit be the construct coursing our bodies with its golden power flowing us with holy might like a mighty stream from the mouth of God pouring over our hearts.
Lord cast over us your white veil of protection and let it cloak us, keeping us invisible from the outside forces that harm us so that they may pass us by rendering our bodies and thoughts untainted.
Holy Spirit fill us with your fire. Let us experience your might. grant us discernment and wisdom at this time, and let it be that your fire warms our soul.
Holy Father I call upon you for your love and grace. Fill us with your warmth. Be it that your fire washes over our bodies and minds, be it the loving embrace of your arms.
Holy Spirit, I call upon you at this time to deliver us from ourselves with wings. Be it the wings be keys that unlock the heart of our soul, that we may fly without worry.
O Lord on high, be it that wings be delivered onto the back of our soul so as we may rise above ourselves: troubles, pains, sadness, madness and sins. Be it that these wings procure the winds of light. As the wings beat down with the winds of light, be it that those winds beat down those shadows to the ground and shed them off our bodies and souls.