- The Savior is our rock and the Father is the mountain.
- The Savior is the tree and His branches, His arms caress the air as he wraps us in His bosom.
- The Father be the mountain of our lives. We are forever climbing until we reach the kingdom, and the more we climb, the more we serve.
- We are all feted to a rock. The bigger our rock is the greater our devotion is to the savior.
- Our father is like the fields. If we lose faith the fields will wither and die, similarly if our faith grows the fields will grow in abundance.
A caged beast is like sin in chains. You can control the beast by taming and nurturing as the same as feeding sin.
As each of us in the world are given a spiritual gift, Joseph’s gift (in my opinion) was one of the most extraordinary, the gift of prophecy. Joseph prophesied through dreams. In these dreams he had visions and he was able to understand the visions and interpret their meanings. This would be described as having the seer ability, of which in today’s time would be considered by popular norm as having a psychic ability.
When Adam and Eve bit into the apples sin entered, and knowledge of light and dark entered into them stamping human kind. With this knowledge their eyes had opened up and they knew they were naked. Knowing that they were naked (acting upon the newly acquired knowledge) they constructed clothes from themselves out of fig leaves. This all being said we possibly could not have evolved intellectually without knowledge.
Knowledge can be used for good and bad intentions. this good and bad equates to the knowledge of light and dark.
Going off of the basis that God is all knowing, then could he have known about the cause and effect of creating an enemy, Lucifer. If so, then he knew by creating Lucifer, Lucifer would invoke one of the most dangerous of thoughts, curiosity into one of his future creations humans by taking up the form of a snake and enticing that creation, a human to eat from the Tree of Knowledge stamping human – kind with sin, the knowledge of good and evil. That knowledge spun a series of events that spiraled human – kind in a world of chaos.
This would then give him a reason to flood the world and give Noah a chance to save it because of sin, and secondly to save the world from sin by sending down his son Jesus.