- The shadow be of mind where thought can cloud the heart, the shadow can shroud over the light if the smallest bit of doubt exists.
- Many shadows shroud the mind: the shadow of anger, the shadow of jealousy, the shadow of pain and the shadow of greed. These shadows rest in the depths of the mind and strike whenever sin of the deep is desired.
- Into the shadow will you walk with boots and feet aflame leaving destruction in your wake. venture not into the cirque of darkness, for where there be darkness there may be fire.
- If you were to step into the shadow then your feet would be cast aflame burning hotter with each step, sin upon sin.
- Your hand is cast aflame if the hand be a hand of sin reaching into the shadows. The more the hand sinks into the shadows grasping and grabbing at its dense veil the more the hand will burn.
- Step into the shadow with leg in full and the leg will be set aflame with sin. This is the acceptance of sin and the willingness to pursue with legs aflame and burning. Then torso and arms are cast aflame and burning. The hands are next to burn and the last to burn is the head, and as the head burns the mind singes from the flames imprinting the desire of sin.
Be it we be the water of the fountain and the Holy Spirit be the construct coursing our bodies with its golden power flowing us with holy might like a mighty stream from the mouth of God pouring over our hearts.
Lord cast over us your white veil of protection and let it cloak us, keeping us invisible from the outside forces that harm us so that they may pass us by rendering our bodies and thoughts untainted.
Holy Spirit fill us with your fire. Let us experience your might. grant us discernment and wisdom at this time, and let it be that your fire warms our soul.
Holy Father I call upon you for your love and grace. Fill us with your warmth. Be it that your fire washes over our bodies and minds, be it the loving embrace of your arms.
Holy Spirit, I call upon you at this time to deliver us from ourselves with wings. Be it the wings be keys that unlock the heart of our soul, that we may fly without worry.
O Lord on high, be it that wings be delivered onto the back of our soul so as we may rise above ourselves: troubles, pains, sadness, madness and sins. Be it that these wings procure the winds of light. As the wings beat down with the winds of light, be it that those winds beat down those shadows to the ground and shed them off our bodies and souls.
The lamp of the body is the eye. If therefore your eye is good your whole body will be full of light. But if your eye is bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in you is darkness how great is that darkness!
– Matthew 22 – 23
In my view this is to say, that in which you entertain is what you will become, and as the eyes are the windows of the soul, what we take in is what we will become. If we pay attention to things of the dark our aura/soul will be of the dark. If we were to focus our attention to faith in the lord, wisdom, enlightenment and joy then our aura/soul will be of light.
No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other .
– Matthew 24
In my view this ties in with the lamp/eye bit above. As no one can serve two masters, you cannot serve the world of the dark and the world of the light at the same time. I say ‘world’ as a collective term of joy, wisdom, enlightenment, love, etc. as things of the world of light and the dark world being greed, pride, hate, sorrow, envy, pain and etc.
Do not lay up yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal; but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
– Matthew 19 – 21
In my view this is to say that what we consider as treasure be it collections of earthly desires i.e. money, movies, etc. to be treasures of earth, and those things will tie us down to earth. If we tie ourselves down to those earthly treasures, we will want to protect those treasures and thusly our security is bound to those treasures.
If our treasure is a collection of knowledge, faith, wisdom, friendships, love etc. then our treasure is a heaven bound treasure.
For the Lord watches over the way of the righteous, but the way of the wicked leads to destruction.