- The Savior is our rock and the Father is the mountain.
- The Savior is the tree and His branches, His arms caress the air as he wraps us in His bosom.
- The Father be the mountain of our lives. We are forever climbing until we reach the kingdom, and the more we climb, the more we serve.
- We are all feted to a rock. The bigger our rock is the greater our devotion is to the savior.
- Our father is like the fields. If we lose faith the fields will wither and die, similarly if our faith grows the fields will grow in abundance.
Do not lay up yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal; but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
– Matthew 19 – 21
In my view this is to say that what we consider as treasure be it collections of earthly desires i.e. money, movies, etc. to be treasures of earth, and those things will tie us down to earth. If we tie ourselves down to those earthly treasures, we will want to protect those treasures and thusly our security is bound to those treasures.
If our treasure is a collection of knowledge, faith, wisdom, friendships, love etc. then our treasure is a heaven bound treasure.
~There is no sin in curiosity for curiosity is the mark of discovery~
- Curiosity (meenas17.com)
- LEGO Mars Curiosity Rover Lands on New Year’s Day (adafruit.com)
- Out of curiosity, does anyone still buy movies or music? (forums.crackberry.com)
- Three degrees of curiosity (imgur.com)
- Curiosity finds freshwater lake that could have supported microbial life on Mars (wired.co.uk)
- Curiosity Rover Makes a Discovery That Surprises Earthlings (industrytap.com)
- Lego is launching a Curiosity rover set (wired.co.uk)
- Curiosity (god2physics.wordpress.com)
Let is be when the sun sets the Savior, the Spirit and the Father looks over us while we rest our bones and flesh.
- “A Prayer from My Red Heart” (spiritandanimal.wordpress.com)
- It is according to the extent of our consciousness (teachingsofmasters.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Habit – Fostering Gratitude (seezooeyrun.wordpress.com)
- Let Us Pray – #4 Secrets to Spiritual Power. (fwgf.wordpress.com)
- When is the Consecration Prayer to the Father said? (divineheartofgod.org)
- PRAYER FOR SUCCESS Nov 25 (showersblessings.wordpress.com)
- Prayer for Idle Minds to Enter Into the Fields of Prosperity (vineandbranchworldministries.com)
- PRAYER FOR SUCCESS Nov 17 (showersblessings.wordpress.com)
- Trusting, Faith, Calling and Ascribing to Jehovah #11 Prayer #9 Making the Name Holy (christadelphians.wordpress.com)
- Where one man falls so to shall others follow, however though one man among the mass shall rise. From their lips would a new age or idea give birth, and unto the men and women as the earth, shall such be planted into consciousness and become one of two things, supporters or destroyers.
- Would man be to fall, shall the darkness he brings collapse along-side or shall it continue as part to nature of man? The afore will not fall as it is ongoing, as does a virus along-side the light, for it is in our nature to love and to hate. However though as both reside in the individual, would one in dependence of the individual be stronger than the other.