When our hands and feet are set aflame with sin let it be that from your mouth God, like a fountain living water pours over our hands and feet. Let the water wash and cleanse us of our sin. Let it be that our hands do not burn. Let it be that our feet do not smolder. Let it be that no more ash follows in our wake, be it we be cleansed from the fountain-like mouth of God.
- The shadow be of mind where thought can cloud the heart, the shadow can shroud over the light if the smallest bit of doubt exists.
- Many shadows shroud the mind: the shadow of anger, the shadow of jealousy, the shadow of pain and the shadow of greed. These shadows rest in the depths of the mind and strike whenever sin of the deep is desired.
- Into the shadow will you walk with boots and feet aflame leaving destruction in your wake. venture not into the cirque of darkness, for where there be darkness there may be fire.
- If you were to step into the shadow then your feet would be cast aflame burning hotter with each step, sin upon sin.
- Your hand is cast aflame if the hand be a hand of sin reaching into the shadows. The more the hand sinks into the shadows grasping and grabbing at its dense veil the more the hand will burn.
- Step into the shadow with leg in full and the leg will be set aflame with sin. This is the acceptance of sin and the willingness to pursue with legs aflame and burning. Then torso and arms are cast aflame and burning. The hands are next to burn and the last to burn is the head, and as the head burns the mind singes from the flames imprinting the desire of sin.