- The Savior is our rock and the Father is the mountain.
- The Savior is the tree and His branches, His arms caress the air as he wraps us in His bosom.
- The Father be the mountain of our lives. We are forever climbing until we reach the kingdom, and the more we climb, the more we serve.
- We are all feted to a rock. The bigger our rock is the greater our devotion is to the savior.
- Our father is like the fields. If we lose faith the fields will wither and die, similarly if our faith grows the fields will grow in abundance.